Wednesday, September 01, 2010

a piece of His Dream

one of His Dream for this Generation.. *that He put HIS desires, HIS Dreams, in my heart*
i dont know how, but the divine seed was there..
i dont know why He chose me(us), .. *what did He actually see in me(us)?*
i don't know how to get there.. *but i really surely longing for it!!*
i don't know when will that dreams come true..
i don't know how long it takes..
but i believe.. above all the things i dont know and i could understand,.. He knows..
He knows why He grant divine seeds in His people heart..
He knows when the seed starting to crack, sprout and grow until 'something' happen
*He must be waiting that moment*
He knows when His dreams come true..
*after many struggles, many heart, many tears, a price paid*
 well.... HIS dreams are my promiseland =). i believe.
His desires for closing generation that fulfil His command, complete the mission on earth..
*let me be one of them.. Answered Prayer Generation*
HIS divine seed in my heart :
-revival at campus-campus and so on.. -

i'll wait patiently till Your dreams in my life and for this generation come true
*here i am o lord,..use me and send me, Lord..*
never give up.. never retreat.. keep thriving.. i trust in You..

No comments:

Post a Comment