Friday, September 24, 2010

wholeheartedly


1 1.03.2010


Wholeheartedly loving You.. my Lord..

Wholeheartedly follow You.. my master..

Wholeheartedly serve You.. my King..

My heart wholly after You..



Nothing compare with your love

No one can replace You in my heart

You have filled my with your true love

And I’ll never be the same again.. completely ..

Every step I take, I want to follow You..

Walk in your way.. keep in your track..

Light my way O Lord,.. and strengthen me..

Thus I’ll never be stumble and weary..



My deepest passion is to serve You whole my life

In Every moment of my life with all I am

Giving my best,.. entire effort for You..

Everything I am just for your Kingdom cause



I don’t live for myself anymore..

But for my King.. let You be glorify in me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment